Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Alchemist

To start this post, here's a song y'all can listen to! :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kPRcIrQeSg (WARNING: Language)
It's a pretty cool techno song. I love one part in the beginning though!
Its the 8-bit segment. O-O
if you don't know what that is, you'll realize when you hear it.
It sounds like an old Nintendo Entertainment System.

Anyway, on to some more serious stuff...
HAPPY FREAKING NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I had very tasty food last night. VERY TASTY ALL AMERICAN FOOD.
Then i watched the freakiest version of Snow White.

And when i went to bed last night i was in a very soul searchy mood.
I've stated that i want to join the military, and i was thinking of what would happen. and all the possible things that could happen.
I want to  let everyone know that I'm not one of those idiots who thinks real life combat is like it is in Call of Duty or Battlefield 3. Its not even like airsofting. Its something I will never understand until experience it for my own.
And I plan on doing so.






Here's a song for you guys to change up the serious tone! XD
Its a cool song as well.
and it has a cat. :P
Peace.








No comments:

Post a Comment