Friday, December 28, 2012

Two

Yeah im doing two posts today....
Well its 12:09 right now but its close enough.
But thats not why its called Two.
thats a strange reason! Haha!
Anyway yeah i felt like posting twice... :/

I saw The Hobbit with my friend and they loved it!
I KNEW YOU WOULD!!!!! XD
*Preforms random and some what scaring victory dance*
Ah io have to many friends that haven't been introduced to the amazing world that is middle earth...
Like, if i were to go to that movie with all of them, it would be like 8 people.
Seriously people c'man. :P

I jammed with my friends Bryce and Ethan and my brother...
it sucked.
Ethan was trying to teach me the bass for the song he had written, but i just couldn't get it down.
I have enough skill on the bass to play it, but there's a different reason why i couldn't.
He was trying to teach me something that was total grunge and punk rock.
Im used to playing classic rock... or thats what i play mostly.
Like the song Fool in The Rain by Led Zeppelin. Click Bellow.
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2015S3A-lg
I love that song.
But one of my classic rock song exceptions exceptions is this song.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0J2QdDbelmY
This videos kinda strange... what with you Jack White and strange music videos?
Oh and just an interesting connection, the guy who sings this song is the singer in The Dead Weather.
That band that I've posted 2 music videos for.
Lots of things are coming down to 2 in this post...

My friend Bryce go two (there i go again) bad @$$ air soft guns.
they were both M4's but one was and S-system and the other was the classic M4-A1. They both had RDS's (red dot sights) and the S-system had a fore-grip.
They also had different stocks. The S-systems was and ajustable one and the M4-A1's was a foldable one.
^S-system^

^Classic M4-A1^




Those are what they basically looked like.
They're bad @$$!!!
Airsoft is amazing if you haven't tried it.
I love it. it beats BF3 and COD any day.
SO MUCH FUN!!!!!
Airsoft is my natural high.
Well, that and playing the bass and writing and drawing.
I get naturally stoned so easy.

The End, im done... leave... good bye...
Well, before you go, watch this. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment