Friday, January 4, 2013

Bayu Bayushki

You might be wondering what the title reads and means
Is an old Russian lullaby that has fairly dark lyrics for being a children's lullaby.
I am like, obsessed with Russia right no, and I don't know why!!! O-O
Well maybe's its because this game that's coming is one that I really want and it takes place in Russia!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95LF-JBRMOs
The lullaby the women's singing to her child is the one that the title is.
This is a really cool video though. :P

But not everything is all hunky dorry lately...
I've been having a problem...
A religious problem...
I was born into an LDS family.
I made a choice and was baptized into the church.
I made a choice and was ordained and given the priesthood.
But I've lost faith.
Not in the LDS religion. Just religion as a whole
Mainly because I pray and plead, but i get nothing. I've never felt the spirit. I've never felt God, or Jesus, or The Holy Ghost. I've never felt their comfort when I've asked for. I've never received guidance when i asked for it. I've gotten nothing. And I've lost hope in anything. I'm just probably gonna go agnostic like my brother and my friend Ethan.

I've also been really annoyed by all the anti fire arm stuff lately. Wanting to ban guns. Seriously, any idiot who thinks banning guns will stop criminals has no idea what the f*** they're talking about. They're criminals! They break the law! You think banning guns will stop them?! It'll make it worse! Since when did they listen?!
         And if they ever do start heavily restricting or start taking away guns. I would fight.
I would rather die in the mud with my brothers in arms than live an oppressed life. than live a life of lies.
I have that flag hanging on my wall, along with the stars and stripes.
I would die for America, no doubt about it.
I even plan on it.
That's why I want to join the military.
I want to fight and die doing so.
And if I live, I'll have honor, I'll have had courage, and I'll have some stories to tell.
Im not a big fan of Linkin Park, But i love this music video and i like the song. And the quote at the end is one of my favorite quotes of all time.
Anyway, I'll stop my ranting now.
Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment