Tuesday, January 1, 2013

My Last Post Was Kinda Lame So I'm Doing Another One

Yup.
I'm doing a second post today.

I'm screwed.
My 130 pages for my novel writing class are due Thursday and i only have 43 pages.
You're probably thinking "Than type your book instead! don't waste time on this!"
But i have horrible writers block and I don't have any ideas and writing a book is a lot harder than most of you guys would probably think.

I haven't really told you guy what my books about, have I... :P
Well in the near future, there's a huge earth quake in the united states that ravages the entire western half of the country. The federal government tries to help but the president gets assassinated and then the vice president takes his place. The vice president then passes an act making it so the problem with the west will not be important or dealt with until 2025 and that until then the western US is quarantined. The books about a revolution in 2018.
I have the whole story planned out in my head. but putting it into to words is so much harder than you would think. And very time consuming.
Its also harder for me to write because its not post apocalyptic. Maybe i just should have wrote about my other stories like Jay Hawk or The Legend Of The Phantom Army or All Alone, all of which are my best including Bloods Color, the one I'm writing for the class. All of which are series by the way.

Jay Hawk is about a bounty hunter who goes by the name Jay Hawk obviously. Each book would be about the strange different clients he serves and bounties he goes for. They wouldn't have a ton of connection to each other except for some reoccurring characters.

The Legend of The Phantom Army is my oldest and most thought through story. It takes place after a nuclear apocalypse and starts being about the struggles of a small settlement that's struggling with raiders and bandits attacking. The main character is the leader of the settlement, Mckenna Crawford and she eventually leads her people out of the settlement and begins traveling to a larger city that's fortified and protected from the wasteland. On the way the refugees get attacked and are forced back into a strange canyon. They continue to travel through it and find out it territory of the legendary Phantom Army. The army had been around for hundreds of years and there were many stories and legends about it. Mckenna makes a deal with the leader of the phantom army , The Phantom, and he helps defend their settlement from the attackers. The story picks up from there...

All Alone is more of a love survival story. There's action, but its not long and large scale, its quick and small scale between like 3 or 4 people. its about a young man about 15 whose family was killed and he's been wandering the wilderness ever since. He rescues a girl from a slave trader and they become friend's then they fall in love. Its also really realistic and brutal. unlike the other two which would be super of the top action stories.
And yes...
I write romance...

Do me a favor, tell me what one of my ideas i should write next out of those 3 above.
That would be highly appreciated. :D

I love playing bass guitar. :P
Its so much fun.
You feel so powerful when you just play the E string open and your whole has shakes.
I'm learning how to play this song.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsNUuMipAAo
I want to make up my own stuff though, but you cant write stuff on a bass really.
That's why when when i master the bass I'm gonna learn guitar.
I want to write songs.
and frankly, I also cant write lyrics worth shit.
its the truth. :/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeBjhpw_Ee0
There's a song for ya'll.
Bye. :D


    

No comments:

Post a Comment