Tuesday, March 26, 2013

I've Been Away For Too Long

I haven't posted in a really long time.
Sorry... 
But I'm back, and better then ever.
I think... 

I don't recall if I posted this but i have a  new girlfriend. 
And she's amazing.
I am so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so very in love with her. 
She's everything to me and i do everything in my power to make her happy. :)
And good news about me and her, she lives 1 mile from my house and her parents really like me.
And my parents haven't really met her or talked to her much... but my mom really liked her. :D 
But yeah, its great having her soooooo close so its not just an at school relationship.
I can officially say that I made out with a girl in my own home... 
I feel successful... XD

Do you know what sucks?
Drama.
I cant stand it... And there's been a lot of that stuff lately...
My ex girlfriend wont except the fact that I have moved on. 
Why cant she do the same?
She talks so much crap about me... And my girlfriend who she probably isn't even acquainted with so she has no right to judge her...
But she talks so much crap about me...
If you hate me so much why do you insist on sticking around and messing things up for me by spreading rumors and other things?! 
It makes no sense to me...
Then again... I'm not a 14 year old girl with "problems".
And to add to all this... i have an entire 2 period class full of Drama bombs...
"THIS GUY BEAT ME AND THE COPS ARE INVOLVED AND MY MOM SUCKS AND I CUT MYSELF!!!! I'M GONNA SHOUT THIS OUT SO EVERYONE CAN POOR THEIR ATTENTION ALL OVER ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" (not what someone actually said but equally as "depressing")
If you were actually going through something! Then you wouldn't shout it for all the world to hear!!!
Id love to meet the guys these freaks complain about to see if they're just as mind boggled as I am...

Anyway... off the depressing stuff...
Bioshock Infinite released and incredible!!!!!



Creepy as heck setting and story... Just how it should be...
Assassins Creed 4 and Battlefield 4 announced. 
And BF4 stuff...


Anyway... I'm basically done
Bye Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment